4.19.2009

WCV Unplugged

Our good friends at Adbusters have a new challenge for us. Their November Buy Nothing Day is a piece of cake. Most days are Buy Nothing Day in the Varones household.

The new challenge will be much harder: Digital Detox Week.



Adbusters challenges you to do the unthinkable: unplug. Say good-bye to Twitter and Facebook. Turn off your TV, iPhone and Xbox. For seven days, reconnect with the natural world and the people around you. You’ll be amazed at how the magic creeps back into your life. Don’t be afraid and don’t find excuses, just take the plunge and see what happens.

A week? I don't know about that. I'm a real junkie. I'll take it one day at a time. Anyway, if you don't see any posts for a few days, and if I don't return your e-mails, that's why. If you need to reach me, call me. Wait, are phones even allowed? Send me a message by bicycle messenger just to be safe.

W.C. out.

No comments:

Happy Super Tuesday!